Friday, November 2, 2012

Mango greenhouse update.

Maha Chanok "A" is looking grim. So the question is, how much die back? Will it be like how my Pickering fared? Tebow/Young in the back is doing great BTW.
Maha Chanok "B" is looking better than "A" but its still going through rough transplant shock. Both plants survived over 2 weeks (didn't turn completely black), so I am hopeful that it may have major die back but will regenerate.
MC "A" is showing necrosis from water stress. I'm pretty sure that this section of the plant is a goner. So time will tell if it can still grow. If it can survive two more weeks, well see.

Coconut Cream is doing great. I'm starting to think I should've stuck with coco coir for the potting material. CC is still holding onto a lot of its original leaves. Amazing.

Spirit of '76, on the other hand lost almost all its leaves but it producing so much new growth. Hurray.
What a healthy tree.