Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gro Pots (5 gallon)

Well here is the gang all repotted into 5 gallon Gro Pots.
Julie is not doing much in the root department.
Julie #2 is someone I need to keep an eye on. Again not much new roots when I replanted her.
Tebow (straight) was putting out some nice new roots! I should've taken pictures but I didn't have my camera nearby. I have high hopes he'll really take off.
Same with bent Tebow. His roots were really growing and like his brother, they were big & juicy.
I dug up Manila. I screwed up the digging process and ripped up its roots. I was running out of soilless coir medium so I mixed half and half with hydroton. I wouldn't be surprise if Mianila dies. I really damaged the botom section of its roots. Blah on me for being so impatient.
I'll report on how it they all fare.