Sunday, October 24, 2010

Winter is coming

 A sunny day.
 Tebow is plumping back up a bit from looking a little shriveled after the repoting.
 Nothing much happening with Manila.
 Bent Tebow is healthy.
 Nothing much happening with Julie.
 Julie #2 is looking terrible. It seems after repoting her roots can't support her small canopy and is rejecting all her branches.
 So I took a gamble and cut off her branches entirely. Right back to a green stem. Don't know if she'll recover. Will keep post.
The rains have arrived so I thought it would be time to move them to the window sill at work. I made a little mess with the algae on the pots smearing the upholstery in my car.
I'm glad I replanted my mangoes in these pots as they made it easier to move. I read I can leave my plants in these pots for 4 years or more. After my house is built I'll look at the possibility of planting them in 15 gallon fabric containers.
I didn't take a picture of their final destination but later I'll take pics. I am a little worried that the dryness of the studio can be harsh but I'll have to water them frequently. Now my backyard looks lonely.