Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feb 28th photos

Lancetilla is having problems. I can't figure out why its aborting its young branches and leaves? I am guessing Anthracnose, lack of water, or simply some weird internal metabolic resource/nutrition allocation??
Southern Blush dropped two of its young branches but it kept four. Leaves look good. Weird dark "stains" on the new branches but so far no bad effects.
Young/Tebow mangoes coming along.
Carrie is flowering stil. I hope to get a mango; even if it taxes the little tree.
Graham is flowering also but I also see leaf buds on the main stem.
Pickering with a big leaf. I had to cut off some of the stem (plus leaf buds) because I didn't want to keep the rotten wood on the sapling.
Rearranged my mangoes to get the most out of the light in the room.
Moved Young/Tebows next to Julie & Graham.