Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22nd, 2011

 Graham's leaves are getting bigger.
 Lancetilla making another effort.
 Pickering's new second leaf getting bigger. I noticed it aborted one of its leaf bud near the top. I guess its putting all its resources into the new leaf at the bottom.
 Carrie's flowers are big.
 The Young mangoes.
 Julie #4 flushing new leaves on one of its branches. I wonder if it will do the same on the others.
 Close up of the new leaves.
 Glenn.
 Valencia Pride. I removed the stick used to straighten out one of its branches. It seem to work?
 Julie #1, I was wondering when it will happen. Julie is finally giving up on its main stem and it is showing necrosis. The small twigs are shriveling and much of the stem is blackening. I think the side shoots from the bottom is going to take over. The two new leaves are so far healthy.
Manilla's new leaves look good. Though it does look like its first flush of leaves are chlorotic.