Monday, January 31, 2011

Growth Flushes.

Well Monday morning, I saw that growth has happened over the weekend. I think that placing it in a sunny room with longer daylight hours has been the biggest reason for this development. More sunlight, more growth.
Go Glenn, go! I might have to pinch some of these shoots.

Hurray, Southern Blush is showing growth. Its still rotting from above but I'll prune it off when the buds get bigger.

Lancetilla is showing growth from top to near bottom. I didn't see them when I took these photos but afterwards, I noticed it was budding all over.

Valencia Pride is showing growth too. The two buds on the left picture suddenly came to life. On the right, more growth that's bending towards the sun. I had to put her pot on the floor so she can grow a little more straight. Also she's growing a bud about 8 inches from the graft. I also tried notching mid-way on her two branches to try to encourage more branching.