Thursday, January 27, 2011

More photos.

Photo of gang again but a little more in focus.

I cut off the rotten tip on Southern Blush. Added cinnamon powder to cut.

 
I strapped a bamboo stick to Glenn to try to straighten him out. I'm guessing he was growing in some back row of mangoes and his angle was an attempt at trying to reach the sun?

Lancetilla is showing a little bud but then not sure if it was already there?

 
Here is Valencia Pride. Showing some budding. I am thinking of notching her two branches to get it to branch even further. But I read that notching a weak tree can kill it. So I am thinking of waiting till after a growth flush.

Julie

Graham

Carrie

Pickering's one leaf is wilting. The stem still looks good. I know the green stem can still photosynthesize but without a leaf, I don't know how it will do from here on out.

My original Julie is still going.

My Manila and tolumnia.