Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update May 25th, 2011

I took my camera to work and neglected to take pictures.

Edward dropped a lot of leaves but he's still holding onto a few. I was considering pruning him in half but I'll wait till mid-June to do it, I think. I noticed something that looked like bark rot on the upper part of Edward's stem. Maybe a good excuse to prune it?

Glenn is looking fabulous. Really bushy and his leaves are bigger than its previous flush.

Lancetilla is defintely pushing new growth; both on top and bottom. Will keep an eye on him. Flushing the pots with lots of water seem to have save him.

Julie #1 is looking great! She's having growth like she never had before.

Valencia Pride is pushing new growth and I was surprised how large the new bottom growth was. In three short days it over 2 inches long. I want to prune VP's upper branches shorter but not sure if that's a good idea?

Carrie is still slowly pushing out its three buds.

Graham looking like it might also try to push.

Julie #4, both Youngs and Pickering are doing well too.