Friday, August 20, 2010

Julie 2 & Edward the next day...

Well here is the two new plants sitting in my bedroom and they don't look dead. My bedroom is the only place that gets some daylight so it'll be here for a week or two. I placed a humidifier nearby and hope it will help it adjust. I've been misting it everyday also. The pump in the Edward's container is noisy like hell. I took it apart a few times and couldn't figure out why it was so noisy. It works well... anyrate, I turn both pumps off at night.
Julie is looking great.
I tied Edward up using this plastic gardener's tape I got from HomeDepot for $5.
I used my new pocket knife to slice off some old leaf bumps. I also trimmed one of the branches of dead-wood and accidentally sliced off a leaf because my knife was so sharp.
This is the knife. Got it on Amazon.com for about $59 with $50 rewards gift card (from credit-card).
Kewl.