Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 10, Moved my babies to work

In order from left to right: Glenn, Julie, Lancetilla & Valencia Pride.
 Moving my trees was a little traumatic; knocked a bunch of leaves off trying to fit them into my car. I'm definitely going to prune them down once I feel they are okay in their new environment. Valencia Pride is drying up much faster than the other three but she still has good leaves. I am hoping they're dropping some leaves due to climate change from shipping rather than root stress.
 In order from left to right: Manila, Tebow (bent), Tebow (straight) & Julie #1.
They look fine, the potting medium was a bit dry, so I gave them water with a little fish fertilizer.
 Tebow (bent) is showing budding around the top.
Tebow (straight) is budding at one site. I hope it doesn't grow lop-sided.